Pizza Delivery Near Me – Pizza Parma (recipe)
Its one of the special pizza (Pizza parma) dish that is delicious and easy to prepare and also easy to order near to you.
-So here’s the recipe under:
Ingredients for Pizza Parma
1) 75 g of crushed tomatoes
2) 20 g of tomato paste
3) 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
6) 2 tomatoes (each 60 g)
7) 50 g ham, thinly sliced
8) 50 g light mozzarella cheese
9) 50 g arugula
10) Flour the work surface
11) Baking paper
Preparation of pizza Parma
1) Box open, remove rolls.
2) 2 buns covered in the refrigerator (for the pizza the next day).
3) 2 rolls superimpose and roll out on a floured surface into a circle (18 cm diameter).
4) Place on a lined baking tray. Crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and oregano stir.
5) Season with salt and pepper. Spread on the pizza.
6) Wash the tomatoes, brush rub dry, and cut into slices.
7) Slices of pizza with tomatoes, Parma ham on top. Mozzarella into slices and lay on it.
8) Bake in a preheated oven (electric oven: 200 ° C / fan 175 ° C / gas mark 3) Bake for 15-20 minutes.
9) Arugula, wash and drain. Pizza take out, rocket to give. Preparation time 35 minutes.
10) Serving approximately 2260 kcal kJ/540. E 28 g / F 17 g / 64 g KH Photo: Keller, Food & Photo, Hamburg So thats how you can prepare pizza parma easily and have a delicious pizza meal.