You are tired from a hard day at work or a few guests just arrived abruptly, and you have no energy or time to prepare a meal? Why bother with all that hassle? In recent years, pizza delivery has taken a whole new turn since the advent of the internet. Both big companies and small pizza store owners are now accepting orders online via their websites. Yes, that’s right. Your favorite food is now just a click away.
Forget about cleaning dishes after a meal. When you order pizza online, there is no need to worry about what mess you and your friends have created. This means you get to have double fun as you can order your favorite pizza and even add extra toppings. Many pizzerias have realized that there is a sizeable online presence of customers and are thus tapping into this opportunity. From Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns and so many others; you can now get a taste of your favorite pizza right at your doorstep.
Apart from the convenience and time saving benefit when you order pizza online, you also minimize getting the wrong order. You get to create a profile or just put in your address before creating your pizza of choice. With a secure paying system in-place, you then submit your credit card details. The dominos online system even allows you to get a view of your created pizza; that’s how important 100% customer service is to them.
Online pizza delivery is fast and easy when you go to the store locator tab. This helped me find the nearest pizza places near me, and also I was able to find which store was currently open. Each store also has special deals and offers, and you can browse to see what is on offer. With a pizza delivery near me, I have always had a very hot sumptuous meal delivered in no time. Now that is one of the reasons why you will always find me ordering my pizza online. The Franchise has many stores located in prime locations, which have high traffic and are well populated. So you can be sure that wherever you are in the States, there is a Dominos nearby. Please find below one of my favorite and cheapest dominos price list.
::::::::::::OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE :::::::::::::: ::::::::::::OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE ::::::::::::::
1. Available in a wide variety of sizes and pizza crusts, you might get a large buffalo chicken pizza, fiery Hawaiian pizza and so much more for approximately $10. But why order just a regular pizza when you can get the 5/5/5 deal. Order any three of a 12” medium 1-topping pizza, any 2 of the 8pc breadsticks, 10pc wings, any 8” stick hoagies or 2 liters of Coke and breadsticks for just $5.55.
2. There is also the 4/4/4 deal of three full size 10” pizzas with 1-topping for $4.00 each. If you have a large party and need drinks included, the large 14” 1-topping pizza with 4 cans of pop for $12.99 would be a good choice.
– Get chicken and bacon carbonara, spinach and feta, Italian sausage and pepper trio, Tuscan salami and roasted veggie pizzas for $7.99 each.
– Honolulu Hawaiian, Philly cheese steak, fiery Hawaiian, Cali chicken bacon ranch, pacific veggie, buffalo chicken and Memphis bbq chicken pizzas go for $10.99 medium size and $12.99 large size.
– You can also get a cheese/1 topping pizza for $4.99 small, $6.99 medium, $8.99 large and $10.99 extra-large. You can add your own topping at $1 extra.
‘If you are in 15634 NW US Highway 441, NE Gainesville, 4620 NW 39th Ave or nearby surrounding areas, you will enjoy these and so much more till late 4am’
To get all these deals and more, just visit Dominos and order pizza online
Below is the Papa John’s pizza menu price list for reference as well. You can order pizza online all over the US although Alaska and Hawaii prices may vary, Check it out :-
– Cheese pizza goes for $7 small, $9 medium, $11 large and $13 extra-large.
– Pepperoni pizza is $7.75 small, $10 medium, $12.25 large and $14.50 extra-large.
– Hawaiian bbq chicken is $12 small, $14 medium, $16 large and $18 extra-large.
The same prices go for the spicy Italian, the meats, the works, sausage sensation, spinach Alfredo and the garden fresh pizzas as well.